Seiten

Montag, 24. Oktober 2016

Back to Business

Monday morning. Ugh! Nobody needs Mondays, right? Today is the first day of school after fall break and we are expecting the math test back, so let's see how this went. Big L says, it was pretty good, but that does not mean it actually was. *g*

How was your weekend? Ours was really good, the right mixture of getting stuff done and laid back. I started reading the first Christmas romance, which turned out to be more chick-lit. But that goes pretty well with my anglophile self. I hope the review will be up by November, 1st.

We also cleaned out the bedroom, which was our room for hoarding all kinds of stuff. now it is neat and clean and I love it. We visited church for the final service of kids week, which was just wonderful. It really touches my heart to see hundred children worship and praise the lord. And as every year, I think we have to go to church more often. Let's see how that works out.

We are heading into this very busy week today, which kind of stresses me out before it already begun. I have to work a lot and mostly long shifts, which means Big L will be home alone when he comes from school. It usually is not a problem, but I would like to be there to welcome him home. To make lunch and talk about what happened in school and how his day went. Plus, we have different appointments this week, at the pediatrician with Little L for his annual check up. At the dentist, all three of us for check ups and I lost a filling. Good times.
Then there is Little L's swimming class today and I have to work a long shift on Saturday. It's a six-days-week and full of things to do. I cannot wait for Sunday!

This will be much better comes December, 1st. Maybe you heard the news before, maybe not, but I will go back into teaching then. I will work three days a week and be always home when the kids return from school or daycare. I will be off on Mondays and Fridays, which means a four-days-weekend and three days of work. And I am getting lots of money for that, too. I am so looking forward to it!

Now, go have a great day! Love, Sanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen